[SNMP4J] v.2 trap

Gibbons, Sean Sean.Gibbons at trueposition.com
Wed Jul 11 14:46:25 CEST 2007

A v2 trap is just a v2 pdu with the type set to TRAP

PDU mympdu = new PDU();
mypdu.setType(PDU.TRAP);

There's nothing else particularly special about it, like in the V1 trap.
You just need to put in the required variable bindings.  The first two
required variable bindings are, if I remember correctly, sysUpTime.0 and
the trap OID.  Following that, you just add the OIDs that are required
for that specific trap.