[SNMP4J] Customizing Get/Set/GetNext/GetBulk request in Snmp4j Agent API's

Saraswat, Deepak deepak.saraswat at hp.com
Tue Jul 17 13:13:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am using Snmp4j agent API's to write an agent. My agent needs to run
methods on an external object based on the OID to retrieve data. Once
received the data, I need to construct a response PDU and send it back
to the requestor/Client. I need to do this for all the basic operation
of SNMP (Set/Get/GetNext/GetBulk) for Tabular As well as for scalar
objects.

And also how to create a virtual Table. I mean do I need to set some
flag for that.

Could someone help me to identify which classes and what method needs to
be overridden to achieve the same for the Tabular as well as for the
scalar objects.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Deepak