[SNMP4J] Authentication traps

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Mar 16 00:24:13 CET 2007

Hi Mike,

You can add a CounterListener to the CommandProcessor that
sends the notification using the CommandProcessor's notify
method when SNMPv2MIB's snmpEnableAuthenTraps is enabled.

Since that object has currently no public access, you can
only get its value using the MOServer.

Anyway, although the above approach is the way to go, I will
add this function for the next update release.