[SNMP4J] To convert String d in this peice of code to integer.

Rajiv Subramanyam rajiv_1024 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 13:02:28 CET 2007

Hello,

       pdu.add(new VariableBinding(new OID(new int[]
{1,3,6,1,2,1,25,2,3,1,6,9})));//RAM-hrStorageUsed

 ResponseEvent responseEvent = snmp.send(pdu, target);
if (responseEvent != null)
		 {
     response = responseEvent.getResponse();
     pdu.setType(PDU.GET);
     System.out.println("the obtained value is:");
     VariableBinding vb=new VariableBinding();
     vb=response.get(0);//gets oid and the value
     String d= vb.getVariable().toString();
                  }

I am unable to convert the object vb value to integer.
I was only able to convert it to String d. Please help
me as i am unable to move forward with my project
without converting it into an integer.

With Regards
Rajiv