[SNMP4J] getTable is not returning or not throwing exception when there is a cable pull

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sun Mar 25 23:34:02 CEST 2007

Hi Murali,

Adding the following line to TableUtils.TableRequest.sendNextChunk(..)
fixes the bug:

       catch (Exception ex) {
         logger.error(ex);
         if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) {
           ex.printStackTrace();
         }
// Add the following line to report send exception to listener:
         listener.finished(new TableEvent(this, userObject, ex));
         return false;
       }
       return true;