[SNMP4J] get-response-events

Maximilian Butterer maximilian at butterer.de
Fri May 11 14:12:12 CEST 2007

hi frank,
hopefully you can help me out twice.
i just implemented all my agents and also SNMPv3-Traps.
everything works fine and with trap-receivers i got all
the encrypted data back, so i can ensure that all data
is delivered correctly.

but now i want to send get-statements from the MIB-Explorer
to my agent, but i got an "SNMPv3 authentification failed" msg.
so i checked if that MIB-Explorer has the right user and pw's.
there is everything fine, so i think it's the agent.

is there anything tricky to do to fix that?

thx a lot

greets