[SNMP4J] Context engine?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Oct 3 19:00:06 CEST 2007

Hi Ed,

You can either remove an already discovered or set
(context) engine ID for the target you use to
contact the agent in the MIB Explorer target config
or (even better) rediscover the engine ID with the
context menu.

What makes me think that there might be some other
problem is the proxy thing you mentioned. Which
entity (agent or MIB Explorer) is complaining about
a missing proxy?