[SNMP4J] snmp4j-agent

snmp girl snmp.girl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 13:20:33 CEST 2008

yes , I know that the agent snmp send traps to the manager in case of errors
but what's I mean is what offers you this api snmp4j .
for exp with using the net-snmp you have to configure those manually with
the snmptrap.conf and the snmp.conf.
so what I want to know is where the snm4j-agent is used ?
can anyone give a simple example?

thanks