[SNMP4J] Multiple simultaneous asynchronous table requests

O'Rourke, Paul Paul.ORourke at flukenetworks.com
Tue Apr 22 13:27:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

A quick question about the utilities for asynchronous table requests.

I see that the getTable member function supports receiving rows of table
data asynchronously

through a supplied callback. In the sample code the rows of asynchronous
data are being received one table

query at a time. Is it possible to make multiple asynchronous table
queries run at the same time

on the same thread? I would like to make a large number of table queries
at the same time on

a slow network and I do not want to have to wait for each table query to
complete before I can run the next one.

Thanks in advance

-Paul

immediately.