[SNMP4J] Implementing RFC 1213

Larson, Michelle R Michelle.R.Larson at boeing.com
Tue Aug 19 19:45:16 CEST 2008

Frank-

I'm thinking I want to implement a timer that periodically checks the
table to see if any of the rows are invalid and remove them.  But I'm
worried about threading issues.  I was planning to call remove on the
DefaultMOTable for my ipTable, but that class doesn't appear to be
synchronized, so what happens if I try to remove a row at the same time
I'm adding one?  What is your recommendation for dealing with such
concurrency issues?

Thanks again for your input!

Michelle Larson