[SNMP4J] Writing a partial snmp4j agent

Tarun Madan tarun.madan at tcs.com
Thu Dec 4 05:25:22 CET 2008

Hi,

I am kind of new to SNMP4J.
I am trying to write a partial snmp4j agent.I say partial because all this
agent would be doing is just listening to incoming snmp requests from a
manager, fetching the PDU from this request and passing it along to another
class that would process it. After the 'other' class responds with results,
the agent would pack it as a PDU and send it across to the manager.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
TM

and any attachments. Thank you