[SNMP4J] Re:SNMP4J Digest, Vol 59, Issue 15 Does snmp4j support Unicode chars in trap?

He haobo haobohe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:40:36 CET 2008

Hi 通子,

Thanks. Actually I need to support most of languages with the same codes.
That is to say, I don't know which charsets the snmp trap sender will use.
You know,  when I got the snmp trap data, I will display it in one web
application and we are using UTF-8 as the encoding in the jsp page.  So, is
there an unicode way to not do any directly charset conversion in the codes?
Thanks again.

Eternal