[SNMP4J] generating trap for printer toner level

Padala padala456 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 18:47:33 CET 2008

Hi all

  I am writng an agent simulator.I need to implement trap for printer toner level.It seems there is no snmp standard for this trap. It doesn't need to be found exact toner level but at least I need to generate trap for approximate toner level.Please give me the logic to find toner level or approximate calculations.

   I appreciate you if you could guide me in this regard.

  Thanks in advance.