[SNMP4J] Problem listening to SNMP v3 traps

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Feb 28 19:49:25 CET 2008

Hi Pedro,

The Java logger probably wrote the output to stderr.
You then need to redirect stderr to stdout to see it
on the console.

The warning says, that a PDU type has been received
that either does not exists or is not compatible with
the SNMP protocol version used or the operation mode
of the application.