[SNMP4J] Please help me ..Row status updation ..

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Jan 2 20:58:23 CET 2008

Hi Rathish,

OK, I assume you are using SNMP4J-Agent.
Then, MutableMOColumn.isMandatory() indicates
that a column must have been set in order to
allow the RowStatus of the row to alter from
notReady to notInService.

If you want to directly control the RowStatus
(which I would not recommend) then you can
implement a MOTableRowListener (see
http://www.snmp4j.org/agent/doc/org/snmp4j/agent/mo/MOTableRowListener.html
).

Other approaches are described in the
instrumentation HowTo PDF coming with AgenPro.