[SNMP4J] MultiThreadedTrapReceiver and Counter64 variable Binding

Anton Boronnikov anton at tibbo.com
Wed Jul 9 14:32:10 CEST 2008

Hello!
I play with MultiThreadedTrapReceiver class from org.snmp4j.test. I fix
all traps being received by this class. To send traps I use iReasoning
MibBroser Trap Sender. And I realized that I can not receive trap with
Variable Binding of Counter64 type. When I attach any other type of
Variable trap being received without any problem. And only with Counter64
I have total silence..
Has anybody ideas what is a reason of this behaviour? May be I must
configure MultiThreadedTrapReceiver or to do something else specific to
receive Counter64 VariableBinding? Any suggestions/comments??

--
Yours respectfully, Anton Boronnikov