[SNMP4J] tutorial or more documentation?

Jeff Ramin ramin at berbee.com
Tue Jun 17 15:33:24 CEST 2008

Hi folks.

I've been using snmp4j for a couple years for sending SNMP
requests. I've only learned enough to get things to work - I'm
definitely not an expert at using it.

Now, I need to write an agent, and I'd like to use the free agent
library to do this.

I've compiled the TestAgent code and run it successfully, but now
I need to incorporate that functionality into an existing application.

I've also seen the UML diagram for the agent library. However, it's
still not clear to me how all the classes work together, and what
the responsibility/functionality is of each one. The javadoc is
pretty sparse and doesn't help in this regard.

Is there a tutorial or document that would further describe the
bits and pieces of the agent library?

Thanks.

--
Jeffrey Ramin