[SNMP4J] AgentPro warning: Object ${o.name} not found

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Jun 24 07:59:36 CEST 2008

Hi Olivier,

Are there any MIB objects defined in the XX-MIB?
Does it compile with full syntax check enabled?
Is it a SMIv2 MIB (or SMIv1)?
May be checking the MIB repository by reselecting
it from File->Set Repository could help too.

Also it would be helpful to know what version
on which platform and JDK you are using.