[SNMP4J] no agent persistence

Jeff Ramin ramin at berbee.com
Thu Jun 26 16:23:45 CEST 2008

Hi folks.

I don't need managed object persistence in the agent that I'm writing;
is there a way to indicate this with the persistenceProvider argument
to the AgentConfigManager constructor?:

public AgentConfigManager(org.snmp4j.smi.OctetString agentsOwnEngineID,
                           org.snmp4j.MessageDispatcher messageDispatcher,
                           VACM vacm,
                           MOServer[] moServers,
                           org.snmp4j.util.WorkerPool workerPool,
                           MOInputFactory configurationFactory,
                           MOPersistenceProvider persistenceProvider,
                           EngineBootsProvider engineBootsProvider)

For my purposes, it's fine if the agent starts with a clean slate whenever
it starts, and I don't want to deal with specifying a file for persistence.

Thanks.

--
Jeffrey Ramin
Berbee