[SNMP4J] RE: snmp get with partial indexes

Ori Liel OriL at Radware.com
Sun Jun 29 16:18:07 CEST 2008

I had some progress with this.

It turns out tat this only happens when the missing index has value '0'.
A colleague of mine hypothesized that this is because the SNMP agent is
getting mixed-up with getting scalars (which requires adding '.0' at the
end). We haven't proved this yet. So it might be a bug with the SNMP
agent running on our device.

I'm still be glad to hear any thoughts,

thanks,

Ori.