[SNMP4J] Re: Oid overlapping

Frediano Sorvino sorfrena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:33:05 CET 2008

I think I have an answer to my question...the problem is that all the oids
belong to the same table, just that in the second group I am specifying the
interface as well.

Then I have another conflict that I can't understand:
if I define the 2 scalars wich oids are:

1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.1
1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.6.1

well, even these 2 generate a conflict...can I do anything to solve it?
Moreover I should implement something that when asking for
1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.1 with a snmpget it returns no value...but with a
snmpgetnext returns an Integer. The question is how can I decide what to do
in case of a getnext petition?

Thank you,
Freddy