[SNMP4J] Multiple interfaces for my Agent

Larson, Michelle R Michelle.R.Larson at boeing.com
Mon Mar 17 22:06:23 CET 2008

Hi-
    I'm writing an Agent and I need it to listen on multiple local UDP
addresses and ports on a single machine.  It looks like the BaseAgent
doesn't support that because the MessageDispatcherImpl seems to throw
all additional UdpAddresses away.  I'm using SNMP4j-Agent version 1.1.4.
Is there a way to add multiple addresses to the BaseAgent?  I suspect
that I'll need to write my own MessageDispatcherImpl that doesn't throw
away transport mappings in the add method.  Will that fix it?  Or is
there something else I need to do?  Or is there something easier I can
do.

Thanks!

Rachel