[SNMP4J] Receiving Request multiple times in listener

Robert Stacy rstacy at zcorum.com
Thu Mar 27 19:28:31 CET 2008

Hi Everyone,

I am running into a situation once in a great while where I receive a
request I sent multiple times on my listener.  Is it possible that a
request was deemed timeout by the SNMP object and resent but the request
actually was received?  In other words, if the Snmp object thinks a
request timed out and resends it.  Will it still forward it to the
listener if it comes in?  Any other explanations for this to happen?  I
am currently using a time out of 500ms is this too short?

Thanks,
Rob