[SNMP4J] Admin Works

Vijay majagaonkar vijaymajagaonkar at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:41:03 CEST 2008

hello Frank Fock,

My self Vijay N. Majagaonkar, student of G.I.T. College i m doing my
final project i used your snmp4j package and developed one small
application called "AdminWorks"
what it does is calls the snmp service and collect the hardware and
software information form client machine.and store back in DB.
and i m thinking  to release it as free software and source too, as i
used your 'SNMP4j' package so i thought to ask u first then go for
release,it takes some more day's to do it's almost done with UI
testing and debug is under process almost by end or first week of next
month ill complete this work,
so plz help what to do how to do.

--
"Human Knowledge Belongs To World"