[SNMP4J] catch GETBULK for dynamic table

Alexander Fooks afooks at allot.com
Sun Sep 28 14:32:36 CEST 2008

Hi, All,

I'm new in SNMP4J and looking for answer:

I use dynamic table defined in my MIB.

In my scenario I need to catch event like GETBULK (getwalk at snmp-net)

on whole table to fill the table from data base before return the
response.

When I use recommended at  SNMP4J-Agent-Instrumentation-HowTo.pdf for
static table it doesn't catch the event.

public class NXTable extends DefaultMOTable {

      public NXTable(OID oid, MOTableIndex indexDef, MOColumn[] columns)
{

            super(oid, indexDef, columns);

      }

      //

      public void get(SubRequest request) {

            MOScope affectedOIDScope = request.getScope();

            System.out.println("Here!"");

            super.get(request);

Could you advise how to do this.

Thank you in advance