[SNMP4J] SNMP and MIB

Nedzad Junuzovic nedzad.junuzovic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:57:41 CEST 2009

I got the book and did some research and get concepts, I also tried MIB
browser....I have proprietary MIBs also but it seems that specification is
not complete because when trying to load proprietary MIBs there is message
that some other MIBs (which I dont have) has to be loaded first....Anyhow,
making this application is for experimental research (not commercial one) so
I think that I will process (make mapping) just  a sample SNMP message (like
"dsl-1 linked down") than, using a JAIN SIP spec., send SIP message to
administrator ....

Than you all for helping me, finally I figured out the starting point :)

Regards,

Nedo