[SNMP4J] ThreadPool in a J2EE environment

Brice Fines bfines at sermepa.es
Fri Apr 17 10:01:44 CEST 2009

Hi Frank,

Ups, sorry (I should get some sleep before answering mails).

Perfect then.

Would it be possible in a future version to modify the constructor

public MultiThreadedMessageDispatcher(ThreadPool threadPool,
                                        MessageDispatcher
decoratedDispatcher)
by

public MultiThreadedMessageDispatcher(WorkerPool workerPool,
                                        MessageDispatcher
decoratedDispatcher)

so that MultiThreadedMessageDispatcher could be used directly with an
different pool implementation ?
(the thread pool is only used for: threadPool.execute(task); which is
compatible with WorkerPool)

Meanwhile, I suppose I would have to write a similar MessageDispatcher
(with a WorkerPoolImpl) to have it multithreaded on the server without
ThreadPool.
Thanks for your help and support.

Regards
Brice