[SNMP4J] Problem with ResponseListener timeout (SNMP4J 1.9.3d)

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Apr 21 23:53:17 CEST 2009

Hi Marcin,

I can confirm that SNMP4J 1.9.3d does not
call onResponse with a null response PDU
when there was a response != null before
on the same request.

Whether this is a bug or not is questionable
but I agree that having such a call can
simplify async listener programming and is
therefore desirable. I will try to restore
this functionality in 1.10.