[SNMP4J] how to run the TestAgent.java?

Tong Kwok Kei Kei.tong at globale.com.hk
Wed Aug 19 16:11:47 CEST 2009

In TestAgent.java, public static void main, there is statement

TestAgent testAgent1 = new TestAgent(new File("SNMP4JTestAgentBC.cfg"),

                                           new
File("SNMP4JTestAgentConfig.cfg"));

but I can't found these two files in the downloaded source, where is it?

Also, if I want to write an example to simulate an agent using
TestAgent.java and the manager ip is 192.168.20.72/162, then is it just pass
192.168.20.72/162 in the main method of TestAgent.java is enough? But I
encounter the exception as follow:

Caused by: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: Cannot
bind

What is the problem?