[SNMP4J] TransportMapping Intenciation

Li Hee Wah, Edouard e.liheewah at spie.com
Thu Aug 27 10:18:29 CEST 2009

Hi,
I worked on SNMP4J 1.10 since few days and I have a small problem.When  I
instantiation a SNMP Class which provide some methode  GET WALK SET...
during this instantiation i save my  TransportMapping  in a variable and
call it during a GET request.
If this is the first request there is no problem. But for the second Get
Request, the response value is NULL although on wireshark i see a response
with a couple of Oid/Variable.

If I instantiate a new TransportMapping  for each request, I see a value in
the  response. However  it consumes 1MB by new thread TransportMapping .
I think the Snmp.send method  close  a listener of the TransportMapping so
it can't link the request and the response together. Is it right ?

Thank you  very much for any help and appologize me  for  my english level.
Edouard.