[SNMP4J] Recommended client for monitoring SNMP tables?

Paul Mellor paulm at etl2dot0.com
Wed Feb 11 11:40:40 CET 2009

I'm not sure the mailing list software appreciated me attaching a file, so
I've pasted the MIB in below:

MIB-TEST DEFINITIONS ::= BEGIN

IMPORTS Integer32, enterprises FROM SNMPv2-SMI
        OBJECT-TYPE FROM RFC-1212;

  mycompany         OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { enterprises 999999 }
  component         OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { mycompany 1 }
  functionalarea    OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { component 3 }

connectedServiceQueueSizes OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      SEQUENCE OF ConnectedServiceQueueSizeEntry
    MAX-ACCESS  not-accessible
    STATUS      current
    ::= { functionalarea 1 }

connectedServiceQueueSizeEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      ConnectedServiceQueueSizeEntry
    MAX-ACCESS  not-accessible
    STATUS      current
    INDEX { serviceID }
    ::= { connectedServiceQueueSizes 1 }

ConnectedServiceQueueSizeEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    serviceID    Integer32,
    queueSize    Integer32
}

serviceID OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      Integer32
    MAX-ACCESS  not-accessible
    STATUS      current
    ::= { connectedServiceQueueSizeEntry 1 }

queueSize OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      Integer32
    MAX-ACCESS  read-only
    STATUS      current
    ::= { connectedServiceQueueSizeEntry 2 }

END