[SNMP4J] Response Ip address

VijayMajagaonkar vijaymajagaonkar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:10:06 CET 2009

Simple way is you can read the ipAddress  from packet that you
receiving  or getting response.
[Code]
            snmp.send(command, target, null, new ResponseListener() {
                public void onResponse(ResponseEvent event) {
                       System.out.println(event.getPeerAddress().toString());
                }
            });
[/Code]

Thanks
Vm

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Ahmed Fouad
<ahmed.fouad.helmy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> I just have a small question.
>
> Can I know (by any means) what is the ip address that sent me the response?
>
> For example, consider this code:
>
> ResponseListener listener = new ResponseListener() {
>     public void onResponse(ResponseEvent event) {
>         System.out.println("Received response PDU is:
> "+event.getResponse()); // can i get the ip address from the response pdu??
>     }
> };
>
> If not, is there any easy way to implement this feature?
>
> Thank you
>
> Abdelraouf

"Human Knowledge Belongs To World"