[SNMP4J] Create Simple Custom MIB in Java

pradip de pradip.de at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 23:13:00 CEST 2009

Hi,
I would like to create a custom simplistic XXMIB.java(maybe manually without
using AgentPro's MIBCreator). What I have is a java class Y with some data
objecs whose values I want to represent in the MIB and use traps to send out
to specific targets. I would really appreciate some help in how I can map my
class data objects into a XXMIB that the agent can send out through traps. I
am interested in the traps being sent whenever I change the class Y's
object's values. Pointers to previous similar discussions would be helpful
too.
thanks,
Pradip