[SNMP4J] Multiple UDP transport mappings

Ellis Corey Corey.Ellis at comverse.com
Tue Jul 21 03:59:24 CEST 2009

Hi Frank,

So if I understand correctly and from looking at the code.  What I have
done is

1. I have added just one transport mapping to the MessageDispatcher (I
think this is required or can I not add a transport and always supply
one)
2. In my logic where I actually call send() method from SNMP class, I am
passing using send(PDU, Target, Transport) call.

My question is (I hope I am right), when I use this send() method, the
transport that was added in the MessageDispatcher will not be used.
So if I call send(PDU, Target, Transport) twice (once for each
transport), then it will work.  What I am afraid of is duplicate traps
being sent.
This won't occur right?

Thanks again for the quick response.

Corey