[SNMP4J] Problem in row creation using Snmp4j when table contains 2 indexes.

Sudarshan Maru sudarshanmaru at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Jun 4 04:54:04 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have a question regarding the row creation using Snmp4j.

I wan to create a new row in the table,but the problem is there are 2
indexes in the table. One is If index and other is index to that table.
But i am unable to do using TableUtils Class. Pls guide me how to insert
a row If there are 2 indexes in the table.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudarshan

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
 recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy
 all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.