[SNMP4J] notification payload null

wafae alami alami.ouafae at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:23:00 CEST 2009

Hi ,

In my Application , I receive some JMX notifications which I must send to a
remote manager as TRAPS , The problem I have is , When I retrieve the
payload from  the notification (with the method getNotificationPayload )
which returns  an array of VariableBinding , all Variables in
VariableBinding are in initial values (0 for Intager and "" for String )and
the trap sent to the remote manager is without payload ,

regarding that I add

Is there  someone who has an idea about that ?

and Thanks in advance .
Best Regards
Ouafae .