[SNMP4J] Need Help on HexString value - SNMPTargetTable

Senthil Muniswamy senthil.muniswamy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 16:03:41 CEST 2009

        UdpAddress udpAddressObj = new UdpAddress(inetAddress, port);
        OctetString address = new OctetString(udpAddressObj.getValue());

        // add to target mib using the method below
       snmpTargetMIBObj.addTargetAddress(OctetString name,
                                  OID transportDomain, OctetString address,
                                  int timeout, int retries,
                                  OctetString tagList,
                                  OctetString params,
                                  int storageType)