[SNMP4J] How to create a scalar object with a snmpType="TruthValue"

wafae alami alami.ouafae at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:53:49 CET 2009

Hi Frank ,

Thank you for your  response , it's Ok now , but what's about    scalar
mbean attribute with :
                type="long"
                snmpType="TimeTicks"
I have found a similar class to TruthValueTC  : TimeStampTC ,Is it the
correct one to use for that case ? and what's about the value of Variable
argument ?

Best regards,
Ouafae.