[SNMP4J] SnapshotAgent is causing a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.agentpp.snmp.SerializableMIBInstance

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Mar 27 18:48:00 CET 2009

Hello Daniel,

Currently you cannot use the snapshots created
by MIB Explorer with the SnapshotAgent or
SNMP4J, because those snapshots contain more
information.

Using snapshots from SNMP4J within MIB Explorer Pro
is not problem.

I will provide a conversion tool that will convert
MIB Explorer Pro snapshots to SNMP4J ones and
integrate it in the 3.0 version.
For 2.x users I will provide a separate tool.