[SNMP4J] problem creating table? (snmp4j-agent)

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon May 4 19:14:05 CEST 2009

Hi Jeff,

It is very simple: SNMP4J-Agent expects the
OID of the TableEntry object (=the conecptual
row OID). Thus, create the table with "x.x.x.3.1"
and everything will be work as expected.

The reason for this, is the generic OID handling
of SNMP4J-Agent which does not differentiate
between scalars, tables, and complex region
registrations.

http://www.snmp4j.com