[SNMP4J] Trouble in execution of CreateRow functionality in SNMP4j

Baranidharan Ramakoti sai.baranidharan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:04:34 CET 2009

Thanks Frank for your reply.

We just tried creating a row with row Index OID as 1 and we were able to
create a row in the table successfully.

But we faced an issue.

When we tried to destroy a row indexed as 1 and create a row, with row index
as 2/3/4, we were able to create the row but we found that it is getting
created with an index 1.

Also we get Error Status as "WRONG VALUE", when we try to create row,
without destroying the existing rows with index 1 and 10.

*Is it that this table can have atmost two rows?*

We were not even able to delete the row, which was already there in the
table, with index 10, and when we do a getTable on that, we still get the
row indexed as 10, after destroyRow().

We are awestruck by this and we had been trying to resolve this for the past
24 hours and we could not find out, where exactly the problem is.

Can you throw us some light on these issues?

Thanks and Regards,
R.BARANIDHARAN