[SNMP4J] random problem sending command over TCP

Brice Fines bfines at sermepa.es
Fri Nov 20 08:10:01 CET 2009

Hi Frank,
I finally managed to be able to test with SNMP4J 1.10.2 final version in
that environment (where I was using a 1.10.2 snapshot version until last
week).
I have been trying everyday (so that there was a long delay with no
commands at all during the night) to reproduce the problem sending command
to the same client, but I have not been able to reproduce it.
So, I think we can now consider that 1.10.2 final solves the problems
(please note that it might not even be a problem related to SNMP4J).
Thanks for your support.
Regards