[SNMP4J] SNMP4J:SNMPv3: SampleAgent SNMPv3 credentials

Prakash Kolandaivelu visitprakashindia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 10:24:48 CEST 2009

Hi Greatings,

I have downloaded the SNMP4J and SNMP4J Agent. I ran the SampleAgent.java. i
did snmpwalk on the simulated agent for SNMPV1 and v2 is works fine. but i
dont know the username and password for SNMPv3. i tried all the credetails
which ever i got in the net and your website. its not working. could you
please help in send me the credentials or link where i can find that.

Thanks for your help.

Prakash
Mobile: +919940082765
Saktyavesh ~ Lets make a Better Tomorrow
http://www.saktyavesh.org/
http://saktyavesh.blogspot.com/
Vision: To be a platform and an enabler for positive social change by
focusing on two critical areas of community development namely Education and
Healthcare