[SNMP4J] Tables: createRow

Jerome Jabson jjabson at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 19:55:19 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm new to using SNMP4J. I'm writing a compliance test application, and wanted to use the SNMP4J APIs. I'm having some difficulties with trying to create a row, and have searched the forum for some examples. the Java docs for TableUtils createRow requires an array of VariableBinding values such as:

Variable[] rowValues = new Variable[] {
                    new Integer32(RowStatus.active),
                    new Integer32(rowCount),
                    new OctetString(remotePeer.cisIp),
                    new OctetString(remotePeer.uid),
                    new OctetString(remotePeer.admIp),
                    new Integer32(1),
                    new Integer32(1),
                    new Integer32(1),
                    new Integer32(1),
                    new OctetString()
                 };

My question is: How can I do this for types that are custom developed? i.e. We have TC type of RttmonRttType or other types
I can't seem to fined such ass SnmpAdminString, TruthValue, etc...
Is there someplace that shows me how I can accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome