[SNMP4J] Problem with Using single Snmp session - Snmp4j

kuriakose pp kuriakosepp82 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 10 08:22:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am facing some issue while sending the SNMP GET/SET request for multiple NEs. I am reusing the session(Snmp object) as per the current design. The single session is used for all the requests. Is there any limitation for SNMP4j to  support multilple NEs request in a single session.

         I am getting the NULL response for the some of the NEs and from Wireshark traces, it is clear that the engineTime for one NE is used for another NE. We are getting some "Not In Time Window" Error during SNMP operations.

Could you please let us know why this is happened? Please help us on this.

Regards,
Kuriakose

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/