[SNMP4J] Having Agent respond to SNMP get requests

pradip de pradip.de at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:59:43 CEST 2009

Hi,
How hard is it to instrument a custom MIB without using AgenPro. Moreover,
is the CustomMib.java file the only code generated by AgenPro for a given
CustomMIB to be fit into the agent or are there other code pieces too that
are generated as part of the MIB instrumentation? I have gone through the
SNMP4J-Agent-Instrumentation-HowTo PDF and the Snmp4JHeartBeat MIB therein
and seem to understand the mechanism to a significant extent.
thanks,
Pradip