[SNMP4J] GET on Table with several indexes .

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sun Sep 20 01:27:35 CEST 2009

Ouafae,

OK, I understand. The current JvmManagementMibInst.java
indeed does not instrument the jvmMemMgrPoolRelEntry.

I have fixed that for the beta-1 release of
SNMP4J-AgentJMX to be released on Monday.

The critical code for multi-key (multi-index is not
the limiting factor) MBean based tables is the key
set determination. With the new release, you will
be able to chain MBeanAttributeKeyProvider to support
multi key MBeans.

http://www.snmp4j.com