[SNMP4J] How to enable logging for SNMP4J using declarative in log4j.properties file

bangarappa bang.chill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:03:15 CEST 2010

Hi Brice,

Thanks for your reply.

I did try this declaration before writing this mail, but could enable the
logging. Not sure if something was wrong in my side.

But as alternative, i tried this.
I saw the LogFactory class from SNMP4J was looking for system properties
which is used for creating the logger object. So i defined the custom class
extending the LogFactory and overwrote the creteLogger() method. This could
enable the logging got me.

Thanks again.
Bangar