[SNMP4J] Message not found on finish connection warning on TCPMapping

bangarappa bang.chill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 19:46:27 CEST 2010

Hi Frank,

Thanks again for your prompt reply, Really appreciated. I moved back to
1.10.2 from 1.11 after reading CPU utilization complaints and hitting below
behavior posted as part of another mail.

Regards,
Deepak Vernekar

I am using TCP over snmp for sending out SNMP traps from server. The basic
configuration for tcpMapping is shown below.
The first trap will be sent successfully but subsequent send are not even
going out of the server. Can some one please let me know possible flaw here?

DefaultTCPTransportMapping map = new DefaultTCPTransportMapping(); // Using
single mapping object for all notifications
map.setConnectionTimeout(0);

snmp.send(PDU, target, map);

I have target with 1 retry and default timeout (1000).