[SNMP4J] linux - windows Problem

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Apr 7 09:28:05 CEST 2010

Hi Christoph,

Ok, then you are right. I thought that you checked the
error status of the response. The request error index
contains the max repetitions value for GETBULK
requests. That was probably misleading you.
The request object is never changed by SNMP4J except
for the request identifier.

The timeout is most likely caused by a firewall (i.e., of
your windows system).